Friday, October 26, 2007

You know what they say...






When the going gets tough, the tough make cookies.
Will's Mom sent us some Halloween cookie cutters that we put to good use yesterday. Here are the kids at work--and don't worry we only made Aunty Izzy eat the results! (Thanks Lizzy!) Overall, things are going well here. The cookies looked great and tasted good too-as good as sugar cookies get, at least. We are in good spirits. I am feeling well and am excited for my MRI this afternoon. After this I will have rounded out my experiences of the main electronic imaging possibilities; now I can work more on chapter four, "Overcoming Cancer Through Claustrophobia: One Girl's Time on The Inside." That is just the working title; if you have any good suggestions, let me know. ; )

Thank you, so much, for your continued outpouring of love, prayers, and support. I must be the luckiest girl alive to have such amazing family and friends.

4 comments:

M. Alexander said...

It certainly beats the orange and black cake we made from the cover of Country Living- the black frosting, while fetching, turned our teeth black.

From now on Halloween cookies or nothing!

Anonymous said...

I've just found you and of course we'll all pray.

Hilary said...

How is it possible that you are buoying us, Aimee??!! You'll let us know, I trust, if you'd ever like additional cookie bakers; we're waiting in the wings. And sugar cookies sounds better than the hardened play dough cookies I found Jamie devouring in the corner of our living room with a smile yesterday.

we love you,
Hilary

Anonymous said...

Okay, so next time for SURE we'll get that silly photo-stitch thing down. Until then, Will, can you please add a Tilly banner? preferably with at least one shot of the surprise face?