Sunday, March 06, 2011

Veronica's Wedding



I must be the worst photographer ever. I took a ton of pictures at Veronica's wedding, but 99% of them came out blurry. It was a fantastic wedding, but I just wish I had some sort of proof of that. Xavier got to be the ring bearer, and Tilly was the flower girl. She had a parasol full of petals that she walked down the aisle with. After the mass, she promptly dumped them en masse into the foyer, and she and her cousins tossed and retossed them into the air. (but, again, no good pictures of it)




Instead I have a nice picture of Xavier spying and of Papa B being very stoic.














9 comments:

sadiemae said...

Congratulations to your sister! Thanks for posting the pics, Will. I'd love to see even the blurry ones. I hope you all are well.
xo

RKR said...

What a sweet miscievous guy. Congrats to Veronica! I have no doubt she was a gorgeous bride. Love.

Anonymous said...

So great to see xavier! Lots of love to tilly! Come see us soon! Love, Aunt Kate

Petrus said...

Wow - Xavier is getting so big and has always been handsome :) Congratulations to Veronica. It sounds like a beautiful wedding!

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of different was to make name badges: this is just one example.
If you carefully read all of the directions on the package, you can freeze off your skin tags without
feeling any pain and they'll be quickly eliminated. The skin tags will be cut with a method that is in accordance with their location on the body and size.

my blog post :: skin tags apple cider vinegar

Anonymous said...

When you have both skin tags as well as warts on your body, you can use the skin tag removal products that
will also help you to remove the skin warts. I would also like to dismiss the earlier notion that
developing of genital skin tags should not be misunderstood towards developing any sexually transmitted diseases.

You might notice some swelling in different parts of your body.


Here is my site; how to get rid skin tags ()

Tilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

Hi! Im Tilly and im 9! Im cool but I don't know who petrus is. or some other people. So ya!!!!!!!!! Ya!!!!! Ya!!!!!!!!

Tilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 said...

Its the tenth of October REALLY?! wow.
Cool

Tilly, the coolest girl in the world, ShaBoom! said...

And about the foyer, I thought that was wat I was souposed to do