Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Testing...

It's been a busy few days. Yesterday we went over to Mass General to talk to the oncology doctors there. And, as we'd expected, they agreed that Interleukin was a good bet for our next step. Today, I arrived at Beth Israel at 7:30 AM (at which time, I discovered, the parking garage is much more amenable) for a slew of pre-interleukin tests. I had a CAT scan (with accompanying 900 ml of barrium consumption) an EKG, a breathing test, and a good old fashioned blood test. Nothing too challenging; and I think they all went well. So, we are just waiting for the final green light for Monday. Until then I'm preparing for my week of spa treatments by cutting cucumber wedges for my eyes and picking out my best slippers.
Lots of love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aimee,
might I also suggest some good ole fashioned sangria for the spa...cancer doesnt stand a chance against sangria and the good mood you have miraculously managed to keep.
We love you and we are thinking of you.

-Dot

Anonymous said...

Be sure to pack your best pink feather boa Dahling!

We love you.
The Alexanders

Christl said...

And take along some good books to read. The new Harry Potter is a real page-turner! And it's happier than Dostoevsky or Malory!

As always, lots of love,
Chris and Bainard