Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Probably too much information...

But I am pretty excited...my taste buds have just about grown back! Food has taste again! Life is good!

Also--and more importantly--if less tastefully--I just wanted to take some time and respond to your comments: Bill, my beloved student, GET OFF THIS BLOG, AND THE INTERNET, AND GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK! (Greg, you can stay.) Otherwise, thank you everyone for spending the time to check up on us and for leaving comments when you do. Will and I are constantly touched, amused and thrilled to know you've been here.

Overall, we are doing very well. I am feeling good. I've emerged from a full body peel like a shiny new snake. Will's back is finally feeling better. And Xavier and Tilly have discovered the joy of marching constantly and loudly around and around the circle of our apartment. I'm pretty sure the neighbors love that. I should have lots more to say about that but instead I am going to get those kids off to bed and go employ my new taste buds. If you need me now I'll be in the kitchen.

4 comments:

w. wilson said...

Hooray for taste buds!

Anonymous said...

Aimee, just one word.......Chocolate, and lots of it. Blessings, Aunt linda

Anonymous said...

A - you're too cute! Enjoy the buds.
~s

Anonymous said...

Yes, chocolate...and red wine. (Both have become invaluable to me as I jump into this year of homeschooling with boys who also LOVE to run wild in circles). Hard to teach when on the move!

Love the video's of Tilly. She is just adorable. So glad you are feeling well. :)

Love and prayers,
Christina