Sunday, August 26, 2007

Day 6

Dearest Ones,
It is Sunday already and as Will said, that most likely means the end of my IL2 doses for now. I took in about 22 altogether, so that is not too bad (at least 18 is what the hospital shoots for). For the moment, I am still attached to two different IVs and the chest line, but most likely those will be removed this afternoon or tomorrow. And if my blood-work comes back fine we will get to go "home again, home again," on Monday, with twenty plus extra pounds to prove that I enjoyed the bon bon and truffles portions of this spa treatment the best.
Lots o love.
A

6 comments:

Claire said...

Aimee, we really hope you'll be able to go home tomorrow and enjoy real bonbons and truffles (c'mon, appetite!)in the comfort of your own pillows and blankets (I just had an image of Xavier serving them up to you ring-bearer style!). We are continually amazed at your courage and pluck!--but hope for a lot of rest for both you and Will this week.

Thank you both for keeping us updated. You are in our thoughts and prayers all the time.

With much love,
Claire and Victor, Anthony, Nina, and Dante

M. Alexander said...

Dear Aimee,
We love you and I have to talk to you soon and get "teenage girl advice". You know. I have 2 teenagers and I want them to grow up and turn out just like YOU.

Love you!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Dear Aimee,

I miss your beautiful smile and warm laugh so much! I will definitely have to visit ya'll soon even though I'm not as close as I used to be. I hope that you have a peaceful week!

Lots of love,
Veronica

Michele said...

Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you! I hope the side effects subside soon.

love,
Michele

meg and greg said...

OK quick take your "before" pictures so you can contact "Slimfast" and get a good spokesperson job. You're a shoe-in as you're way cuter than Christie Alley!!!lolEnjoy the peace while you can, then enjoy being at home with the clan. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXX

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Aimee! that you were able to take in 22 doses is a heroic achievement. We're all proud of you and praying for you. Love to you and Will and the little ones--
--Grandmama Louise