Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hibernating





The last few days have been good. Mostly we have been hibernating and enjoying being together, savoring these last August days. I am feeling remarkably well so far. My leg is better, appetite has returned, and soreness is greatly improved. On the blog front, Petrus has requested cute photos of the kids poolside. Will and I have worked tirelessly to fulfill her desire--with little, or no, success. Here are some vaguely water related photos and more proof of why we are so infrequent in posting photos...

3 comments:

meg and greg said...

Leonardo couldn't make more beautiful pictures. (And I don't mean the turtle.) The kids are more fabulous than the paintings on the walls of a museum. Mary Cassat(sp?) eat your heart out.
Summer is great!
lol ks

Petrus said...

THANK YOU!!!!!

The kids look great - and as wild as ever :-) Glad to hear that you are getting back on your feet!

School starts for me on Tuesday. Say a prayer it goes well!!

Anonymous said...

A - SO great to see you all yesterday. You look fantastic and the kids... ugh, they KILL me. I'm smitten. Love you lots. Please tell X I called him purple foot (and his dad wears a silly hat).

Sadiemae